Faro de Navidad
- Approve the operation budget, the Port Authoritys' capital and its pluriannual proceeding programme.
- Manage general port services and maritime signalling, authorise and control main port services, operations and activities needing authorisation or concession.
- Co-ordination of the bodies and entities carrying out activities in the port area.
- Planning of the uses of the port service area and of its development.
- Devising of the special plans of the port service area arrangement.
- Planning and construction of the works included in the plans and programmes.
- Technical approval of investment projects included in the plans.
- Devising of the port police regulation.
- Supervise, in the port area, the fulfilment of the regulation concerning the admission, handling and storage of dangerous cargoes, as well as the fulfilment of the obligations related to the activities provided in Art. 24 of the Labour Risk Prevention Law 31/1995, as well as the security and fire-prevention systems without prejudice to the responsibilities of other public authority bodies and specifically the sanctioning ones due to labour regulation infraction.
- Freedom of approval, application and collection of the rates for the commercial services rendered.
- Granting of authorisations and concessions, and hiring of port services.
- Collection of rates applied to granted authorisations and concessions, supervise the fulfilment of the provisions and conditions, apply the sanctioning regime and take the necessary measures to protect and manage appropriately the port public property.
- Development of reports and researches as well as staff training, in subjects related to port activity and environmental protection.
- Inspection of maritime signals' operation.